




I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to paint the interior of our house. We have lived here for almost 3 years and never has had a fresh coat of paint. So I decided to go to Sherwin Williams and explore my options. I decided to do the kitchen in burgundy. It turned out gorgeous. Jordyn insisted on helping us. It was more work than I expected. She painted a wrong wall when we were not watching and it really hurt her feelers. Anyhow it all turned out great in the long wrong. And momma is happy!!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Painting the house!!
Posted by Kristi at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love painting projects! You can always fix everything! Your painting looks beautiful! We still have a white wall by our back door that Tyson has "accented" with green paint! I guess it adds character!
Your house looks great! Im ready to do some updating in my house also.
Post a Comment